Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pierson doing Kung Fu

From the mouth of Pierson...

So my mom's friend Jill traveled to China earlier this summer and brought me back this outfit all the way from China! When my mom put it on me it seems I instantly become an amazing kung fu fighter... I will give you a brief demo of some of my tricks...

(I appologize some of the pictures are blurry... as I said before... I am pretty amazing at kung fu when wearing this outfit so I move a little too fast for the camera in some shots)

You ready??


We'll start with some stretching... I lift my right left first...


Now both legs... and next I'll hold my body in the air with my lefts in pike position...


Here I am crushing these beads with my hands...


And run and kick...


And I move my hands like this... while saying "Hiiiiiiyaaahhhhh!"


And swing my arm really fast... while standing on one leg...


Another Hiiiiiii - Yaaaaa!



Whew... that was a good one!


I'm done! I'm outta here!


And....


Since I did so well... I was rewarded with one of my favorite books!

3 comments:

Amanda Vines said...

This is so funny! He is growing up so fast!!

Megan said...

This is too funny. He is so cute!!!

Jennifer said...

haha! I will tell Cole that he'll always have a bodyguard in his buddy Pierson! That's great!